I believe in the power of co-creation and am passionate about building organizations that embody the Teal paradigm: practicing self-leadership and fluid roles in service of the bigger whole.
Things I've done in the past:
- Initiated & co-founded Impact Hub Zürich, Switzerland's leading coworking community with 1000+ members who prototype the future of business
- Led the transition of the global Impact Hub Network towards a distributed governance structure with 100+ spaces all around the world
- Played an active role in the evolution of various global communities such as Sandbox, Global Shapers and THNK
Today, I work with a variety of network organizations to build community and grow a culture of genuine co-creation. The unique value I can offer is to build bridges across multiple networks and thus help create a vibrant ecosystem of mutual learning. In this sense, I consider myself a network entrepreneur.
Recent engagements include:
- Creating an open innovation community within the WWF network
- Stewarding the evolution of the League of Intrapreneurs
- Facilitating the co-creation of the Atlantic Fellows community
- Hosting the Leadership Summit of Burning Man
- Midwifing the launch of collaboratio helvetica
I work with Theory U, Social Presencing Theater and The Value Web. I have done PhD studies in Organization Theory and published in the Stanford Social Innovation Review. To regenerate myself, I practice yoga, meditation and free dance forms such as 5 Rhythms and contact improvisation.
Get in touch if you'd like to learn more and explore an engagement!